If you are looking to access approved Texas training hours, and network with fellow providers, then please consider becoming an active member of TAFCC.
Interested in joining TAFCC
Who Can Join?
Membership to the Texas Association for Family Child Care is open to Child Care Center Staff, Child Care Home Providers, Teachers, Associations, Interested Parents, Resource Agency Personnel, Corporate Members, and individuals who wish to make a positive difference in the Child Care Community.
Benefits of Joining
Every member of TAFCC is entitled to:
- One vote in organizational business.
- Quarterly newsletters full of information and self-study training hours.
- Opportunities to attend one-day seminars.
- Opportunities to attend the annual conference for training.
- Membership in our exclusive TAFCC email list.
Membership dues are $40.00 per calendar year. The Membership Application may be downloaded from the link above. If you prefer, you may also get an application by contacting Holly Stephens, Membership Secretary, at 972-898-6964.
Mail your application, with check or money order to:
1530 Nighingale Circle
Keller, TX 76262
There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.